Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recycled Sweaters and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Serious jaw drop! Don't you just love it when someone takes recycling and repurposing to a whole new level? Cat with Fairytea in Kilkenny, Ireland, has done just that with her recycled sweater creations - perhaps Joseph's Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat was repurposed? Here are some of my favorites...brace yourself!



























And finally...think fairytale wedding!




Okay, so I had problems choosing just a few favorites. But seriously! 

They are for sale - and all I can say is...I know what I'm asking Santa Clause for this year!

And to give more credit where credit is due, Fairytea credits their inspiration to the original sweater coat creations of Katwise in the States...can you say C-O-L-O-R?

Until next time...
Mike




Stumble this post

2 comments:

  1. Vergogna! E' solo un'imitazione di Katwise! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katwise/320233446531

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairytea gives credit to Katwise for their inspiration - so my thoughts are if there is anything to discuss, it's between the two of them. The rest of us get to enjoy their creations!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com