Monday, March 12, 2012

One Million Page Views



Unbelievable! Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of Blue Velvet Chair (read the blog post where it all began). And yesterday the blog hit the milestone of 1,000,000 page views.

It took me a couple of months to really find 'my blog voice' for recycled and repurposed creations - and there's been no looking back since! I've enjoyed every moment - and every comment - and every question - and every challenge - and every new connection. I'm humbled, and so very thankful that you appreciate and enjoy all the possibility of recycled and repurposed design, arts and crafts as much as I do.

To each and every one of you I say THANK YOU, and I send the appreciation right back to you!

Mike

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mike: I found you when you posted my blog to your facebook page. Thanks so much. This means a lot to a new blogger and I love your site. After the kids get to school, I'll spend some time here... getting filled up w/ inspiration. Congratulations on your one year anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. Given what you've already posted, I'm really excited to seeing more inspiration from your pages. Love that red & white chair.

      Delete
  2. wow!! a million is a heck of a lot of page views in a year! somehow i'm not surprised since your site is my consistent "go to" for unique ideas, fabulous photos and creative collections.

    keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy - Seriously...that means a lot seeing as I'm a fan of you! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you! As you know, I've been hugely inspired by you - can't wait to see what you do next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your very special milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! You deserve it. I can always find inspiration here on your great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael, the first time I've visited your website I already got the feeling that it's gonna attract a huge number of readers. Your talent is one of a kind! You're so impressive. Keep up the good work. I'm more proud of you. :) regards with hugs to the whole family from Joyris, Lars Dj and Jorell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mike! So happy for your success - well-deserved because this is a really stinkin' cool blog! Love it - love you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com